Swim Academy lessons available
To book into these classes, click here!
All you need to know about MClub, Newcastle Under Lyme: MClub is a great pool, it is warm, large and the venue has super facilities so it is ideal for our Swim Academy swimming classes. We run our Swim Academy classes for children aged 4-10 years on a Friday evening. Our expert swimming Teachers tailor the lessons to progress every individual at their own pace. We want all of our children to love the water and learn to swim beautifully in a fun, relaxed environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at MClub, Newcastle Under Lyme!
Location: Parklands, Newcastle Road, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 6NW
Parking & Directions: The car park have installed an Automatic Number Plate Recognition camera which will record all of the vehicles arriving and leaving site. Please register your number plate at reception on arrival. You will have 3 hours free parking while on site to enjoy our facilities. If you will be onsite for more than 3 hours please register your vehicle registration with reception and you will be added to the exemption list for that day.
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please sign in at reception and the staff will show you the way to the changing rooms
- Please remember to shower (both parent (if applicable) and child) prior to entering the pool area
- Please do not bring push chairs or car seats into the changing rooms, they can be left out side the ladies changing rooms
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Lockers are available and you need to bring your own padlock
- There are hair dryers & Shower facilities in the changing rooms.
- There are separate Male and Female changing rooms and in within both the Male and Female changing rooms is a separate family change area.
- Please do not take children into the ADULT ONLY changing areas
- Please supervise your children at all times whilst on the premises, so they do not go pool side by themselves.
- Entrance to the pool is via the shower room.
- Please do not allow your children to climb on the changing room benches, enter the Solarium area nor play with the vending machines.
- M Club and Puddle Ducks request that all nappies (swimming and daily) are taken home for disposal.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has half of the training pool during hire times (the remainder of the pool is used by members only).
Access: M Club does allow spectators around the pool area and blue over shoes (can be purchased from reception for 10p and are re-usable) must be worn or bare feet
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no poolside assistant present.
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Preschool)
- 8 children:2 teachers (Swim Academy Levels 1 and 2)
- 8 children:1 teacher (Swim Academy Level 3)
Mobile Phones: Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you to take photos in Splash Time (as long as there are no other customers in the background), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at MClub, Newcastle Under Lyme!