All you need to know about Oaklands Holiday Park: A South Staffordshire based swimming pool from where we run our Baby & Pre-School classes, located near Wolverhampton & Telford and easily accessible from the M6. This holiday park pool is privately owned in a beautiful rural location and offers onsite parking and a bar area.
Our expert swimming teachers tailor the lessons to progress every individual at their own pace. We want all of our children to love the water and learn to swim beautifully in a fun, relaxed environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Oakland Holiday Park!
Location: Oakland Holiday Park, Shutt Green Lane, Nr. Brewood, Staffordshire, ST19 9LX
Parking & Directions: Parking is available directly outside pool building near to park reception. The swimming pool is located up the ramp and through the bar area.
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Pool temperature: 29-30°C
- Poolside assistant: Yes
- Depth: 1m sloping to 1.5m (roped off at 1.4m for your safety)
- Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Baby & Preschool)
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the start of your classes to allow for change-over in the changing rooms.
- Changing rooms are small, alternative changing space can be found within toilet area through into the bar or behind screens poolside
- Please remove your shows in the entrance foyer to keep the poolside clean.
- Please remind children to use the toilet prior to lessons if applicable.
- Please take ALL nappies home with you
- Please bring your towels poolside for your babies
- Please supervise your child at all times
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of this pool during lesson times.
Mobile Phones: Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you to take photos in Splash Time (as long as there are no other customers in the background), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Oaklands Holiday Park, Staffordshire!