Baby & Pre-School lessons available
Swim Academy lessons available
To book into these classes, click here!
All you need to know about DW Fitness Telford: This centrally located pool is based in Telford and is ideal for our Baby and Pre-school and Swim Academy swimming classes. Our classes for chidlren aged 0-4 years run on a Friday and Sunday and our Swim Academy classes for children aged 4-10 years take place on a Wednesday evening. Our expert swimming Teachers tailor the lessons to progress every individual at their own pace. We want all of our children to love the water and learn to swim beautifully in a fun, relaxed environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at DW Fitness Telford!
Location: Telford Forge Retail Park, Telford TF3 4AG
Parking & Directions: Free for a maximum of 3 hours and in front of DW Fitness. Penalties are issued for exceeding the 3 hour time limit
Please sign in at reception and the staff will show you the way to the changing rooms.
- Please do not bring push chairs or car seats into the facility
- Lockers are available and need a pound coin
- There are hair dryers & Shower facilities in the changing rooms
- There are separate male and female changing rooms and in between these is a separate family changing room facility. The Family room can be accessed & locked from either the male or female changing rooms
- Please bring a changing mat for your little one (Splashers & Kickers) to use in the changing rooms
- Please supervise your children at all times whilst on the premises, so they do not go pool side by themselves. Entrance to the pool is via the shower room
- Please do not allow your children to climb on the changing room benches, enter the Solarium area nor play with the vending machines
- DW Fitness kindly request that all nappies (swimming and daily) are taken home for disposal
- Please remember to shower (both parent and child where applicable) prior to entering the pool area
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has the use of a lane during hire times. The remainder of the pool is used by members only.
Access: DW Fitness do not allow spectators around the pool area (other than 1 parent as a weekly assistant)
- Pool temperature: 29-30°C
- Poolside assistant: No
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- 4 children: 1 teacher (Swim Academy Levels 1 and 2)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Levels 1 and 2)
- 8 children: 1 teacher (Swim Academy Levels 3 and 4)
Mobile Phones: Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you to take photos in Splash Time (as long as there are no other customers in the background), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at DW Fitness Telford!