IMPORTANT: Please read this STAYING SAFE AT EVERLAST FITNESS WREXHAM document BEFORE attending your first lesson. It details all the procedures we have in place at your pool related to staying safe during COVID-19.
Baby & Pre-School lessons available
To book into these classes, click here!
All you need to know about Everlast Fitness Wrexham: Based in the Plas Coch Retail Park this lovely pool has plentiful parking and the venue has super facilities including an onsite café, it is ideal for our Baby and Pre-school swimming classes. We run our classes for babies and toddlers aged 0-4 years on a Thursday morning. Our expert swimming Teachers tailor the lessons to progress every individual at their own pace. We want all of our children to love the water and learn to swim beautifully in a fun, relaxed environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Everlast Fitness Wrexham!
Location: Plas Coch Retail Park, Plas Coch Rd, Wrexham LL11 2BA
Parking & Directions: Parking is plentiful in the main car park directly outside DW Fitness
Locating the pool:
The pool is within the main Everlast Fitness building. Once you have signed in at Reception you head down the stairs and the changing rooms are located ahead and to left. You can access the pool via the changing rooms.
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Please remove all shoes before entering the pool area
- You will need to bring your own padlock if you wish to use a locker
- There are two changing rooms (male and female) and a separate toilet. There are showers available too. Please bring a changing mat for your little one
- Please supervise your children at all times whilst on the premises, so they do not go pool side by themselves
- Everlast Fitness request that all nappies (swimming and daily) are taken home for disposal
- Please bring a towel poolside for your little one
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped off section of the pool during hire times. Spectators are not allowed poolside, however there is a TV screen in the cafe
- Pool temperature: 29.5 - 30.5 degrees
- Poolside assistant: There is no poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Preschool)
Mobile Phones: Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you to take photos in Splash Time (as long as there are no other customers in the background), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Everlast Fitness Wrexham!