By nurturing a love of swimming from the first splash, let Puddle Ducks take you and your little one on a magical journey that will ultimately transform into beautiful strokes to encourage strong swimming for life.
- Swimming with your baby is one of the most wonderful experiences you can share together. It offers your little one a unique sensory experience and helps them develop confidence in water that will last them a lifetime. Water confidence is the basis of learning to swim, so the sooner this is learnt the earlier they will be an independent and safe swimmer
- Young babies love the freedom of movement that only water can offer
- During the class we will do lots of fun activities and introduce you to some important signalling techniques that will help create a basis for future learning as you and your child progress through the programmes.
- Joining Floaties is a great way to meet other new parents and the class also provides a full work-out for your baby so helps to improve their sleeping and eating patterns which is always welcome in these early days!
We know all children are different. That’s why our clever teachers tailor lessons to suit your little one’s ability and confidence. Babies as young as six months learn water safety and personal survival skills.
Little ones that love swimming…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
How do we operate?
- Classes are booked in blocks of 8 lessons and run throughout the year (with the exception of School holidays) and can be joined at any point. A weekday block of 8 classes is £100 for both you and your child.
- An ongoing sibling discount of 10% is awarded for your second child if you book in two or more children with us. Plus if a group of friends wish to book we offer 10% off your first block of lessons for groups of 3 or more! You do not need to book into the same class just book at the same time!
- We don't offer trial sessions as we believe you should be able to try more than 1 session to ensure your little one has settled into their class so for all new Customers we offer a ‘Three lesson cancellation’ policy. This means that any time before 48 hours prior to your 4th scheduled lesson you can contact us in writing for a full refund of all the remaining lessons.
- Unlike other swim schools we also offer "Courtesy Classes" which allow you to attend an alternative lesson to your normal lesson on a different day or time or at a different pool, We simply ask 24 hours notice of your non attendance.
For more information or to book a space in our Baby and preschool classes, please complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07906 191504, we will always be happy to help.