All you need to know – Momentum Leisure
Allen Court, 10 St George’s Close, Sheffield, S3 7HB
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Momentum Leisure – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Momentum Leisure
Parking: The leisure club is conveniently situated adjacent to the Netherthorpe Road tram stop but if traveling by car follow the A61 into Sheffield and at the University Square roundabout take the first exit onto Brook Hill (signposted Cathedral Quarter, Devonshire Quarter) and turn left into St George’s close and the club entrance is on your right at the bottom of the road.
- At Weekends: Street parking is allowed on single yellow lines on the surrounding the roads Brook Lane, Brook Drive and Beet Street or at the top of Siddall St in the car park (near the NHS Walk In centre) at £1 per hour.
- During the Week: Use the car park (near the NHS Walk In centre) at the top of Siddall St (£1 per hour) or there is free parking for 4 hours (300m away and closer than the car park) on Fawcett Street (across the road from Momentum), Hammond Street and Weston Street.
- There is disabled parking just outside the club entrance.
- A well-fitting (tight) neoprene swim nappy or costume – available to purchase from the Puddle Ducks shop, must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath until the child is dry
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of half of the pool during hire times
Changing Rooms: Large Male and Female changing rooms
Access: Spectators are welcome and can go poolside but must remove outdoor shoes or wear shoe covers
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Pool dimensions: 16m x 5m (Puddle Ducks area)
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum Class Ratio: Max 9 Children/Adult pairs:1 teacher
- Poolside Assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue at the weekend
Helping you to make your special time last even longer … that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the classes with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest Play Park:
Endcliffe Park, off Rustlings road, Sheffield, S11
Tamper Coffee, Westfield Terrace, Sheffield, S1 4GH plus the venue is very close to the city centre where there are lots of cafes and restaurants
Closest Soft Play:
Castaways Cove, Unit 4, Baxter Road, Foxhill Industrial Estate, Sheffield, S6 1JF