All you need to know – The Park Inn Hotel
Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG5 2BT
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Park Inn Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Park Inn Hotel
Parking: Park in the hotel car park round the back of the hotel and you will receive free parking whilst using the Park Inn facilities. You MUST enter your car registration on the keypad at the health club reception or main reception to show you are a legitimate car park user or you may be charged (fined) for parking!
From the car park enter into the hotel through the rear entrance and proceed to main reception area and either take the lift or stairs to the 1st floor. If using the lift you will need to request a key card from main reception in order to operate it. Turn left out of the lift and walk down the corridor until almost at the end and just before the set of double doors turn left and enter into the health club (called Pace Health Club). A locker token can be purchased from the club reception for £1 and is yours to keep for as long as you swim at the Park Inn. As the changing rooms are small please ensure you use a locker to store your belongings to ensure there is room for everyone to change.
- Unless traveling by public transport please do not bring prams and pushchairs into the hotel as there is insufficient room for them in the changing rooms and they must be left outside down the stairs in main leisure club reception and please ask a member of leisure club staff to help if required. Car seats can be taken into the changing room.
- A well-fitting (tight) neoprene swim nappy or costume – available to purchase from the Puddle Ducks shop, must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath until the child is dry. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of a roped off area of the pool during hire times
Changing Rooms: Small Male and Female changing rooms
Access: Spectators are welcome and can go poolside but spectators do needs to limited as this impacts on the Pool Bather Load and can block actual swimmers from using the pool. Spectator numbers are therefore limited to 1 per child.
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Pool dimensions: 10m x 4m approximately (Puddle Ducks area)
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum Class Ratio: 7 Children/Adult pairs:1 teacher
- Poolside Assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue on Tuesday and Thursday.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer … that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the classes with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest Play Park: Forest Recreation Ground, Gregory Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 6HB
Closest Cafe: There is a cafe on site
Closest Soft Play: Jungletastic, Nottingham Road, Nutall, NG16 1AE