All you need to know – Eynsham Hall
Eynsham Hall, North Leigh, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 6PN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Eynsham Hall Leisure Centre – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Eynsham Hall
Parking: There are some parking spaces in front of the leisure centre, and plenty of additional spaces in the main car park.
- Eynsham Hall is not in Eynsham itself, but at North Leigh, which is located on the A4095 between Witney and Woodstock.
- Once you have entered the driveway, continue straight on towards the main house until you reach the stone gateway directly in front of the building. Turn left here, and you will see the leisure centre in a separate building in front of you.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There is one male and one female changing room (quite small). You are welcome to get babies changed poolside if changing rooms are full.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks do not have exclusivity at this venue.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Pool temperature: Minimum 31oC (For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be available or can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 1.4m (pool platform in use during lessons)
- Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like:
There is a really good play park on the edge of Eynsham but the nearest play park is Wood Green in Witney or a little bit further into the town is The Leys Splash Park.
Eden Cafe, 6 Wesley Walk, Witney, OX28 6ZJ (part of the Puddle Ducks Rainbow Reward card)
There are also family-friendly pubs in Long Hanborough and Church Hanborough.
Closest soft play
Darcy Bear, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Black Bourton Road, Carterton, OX18 3EZ
Other local attractions
The Pottery Place, 48 High Street, Witney, OX28 6HQ (part of the Puddle Ducks Rainbow Reward card)