All you need to know – Wrinehill Mill Farm, Betley
Wrinehill Mill Farm, Mill Lane, Wrinehill, nr Crewe, CW3 9DE
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Wrinehill Mill Farm – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Directions: please print & take with you the first time as it isn't easy to find. Put the address in Sat Nav not the postcode...
From the A500
- Take the A531 South through Wychwood Village into Betley
- Drive straight through Betley passing the village stores on yoru right, Betley Pre School and the Hand and Trumpet Pub.
- Continue past Checkley Lane on your right and out of the village, passing through the National Speed Limit Signs
- The road soon bends sharply to the left, with a small row of cottages on the right
- Turn right down the lane directly after the cottages (with a styal on the corner of the field)
- Continue under the railway line and then bear right when you reach the first farm buildings
- Continue straight into Wrinehill Mill Farm, passing the duck pond on your left and the house on the right. Go past the house down the ramp and then turn right immediately. The pool is in the cream painted building on your right, immediately after the house
- Take the A531 North towards Betley. Quite a while before you reach Betley, there is a sharp turn in the road right, and cottages and a lane on the left hand side (this is Mill Lane). If you reach the 30 MPH Speed limit signs for Wrinehill you have gone too far
- Turn left down the lane directly before the cottages (with a style on the corner of the field). Continue under the railway line and then bear right when you reach the first farm buildings
- Continue straight onto Wrinehill Mill Farm, passing the duck pond on your left and the house on the right. Go past the house down the ramp and then turn right immediately. The pool is in the cream painted building on your right, immediately after the house
Please do not park next to the duck pond but go beyond the farmhouse down the ramp and then turn immediately right. The pool is on your right, up a small concrete ramp. Please drive with care as there are Children, Horses and Dogs around.
- Please come through the first doors directly into the pool area from the rear car park.
- There is an area sectioned off for Women to change behind (with screens). There is also a small changing room with a shower and toilet as you first enter the building.
- There is also a designated men's changing area if any men are in attendance.
- Outdoor shoes should be removed and left as you enter the building please
- Please ensure the outer pool room door is closed at all times to maintain air temperature
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of your classes to allow yourselves time to get changed.
IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please bring a baby changing mat if you need one
- No eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- We request that all nappies are taken home with you
- Please supervise your child at all times around the pool area
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during lessons
Access: Spectators may sit poolside
Pool temperature: 30-31°C
Poolside assistant: No
Maximum class ratios:6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
The Hand and Trumpet pub in Wrinehill are open for teas and coffee’s during the day & serve food during the day also.
Closest soft play
Other local attractions