All you need to know – Clwedog School (Bryn Offa)
Ruthin Road, Wrexham, LL13 7UB
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Clwedog School (Bryn Offa) – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Ysgol Clywedog is situated on the A525 just off Junction 4 of the A483 on the opposite side of the road from the Hospital and from the new Morrison’s superstore.
From the A483
- Exit at J4 of the A483
- Continue past the hospital on your left, and Ysgol Clywedog is on the right hand side of the road
- Turn right and then immediately left into the car park with grey railings (visible from the A525).
From Wrexham Town Centre
- Follow signs to the A525/A483
- Continue past the new Morrisons on the A525, over the traffic lights, and Ysgol Clywedog is on the left hand side
- Go past the school and then turn left and left again into the car park with grey railings
Free and in front of the Sports Hall.
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- No eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Enter the building and walk through the swing doors directly in front of you – there is a ‘Swimming Pool’ sign directly above the door. Go straight through the next set of swing doors (also with ‘swimming pool’ sign above them) and you will find the changing rooms (Ladies first, Men second) on the right hand side. The pool is through the changing rooms at the far end
- Please remove your shoes in the changing rooms prior to entering the swimming pool area
- Please remember to shower (both parent and child) prior to entering the pool area & do take a snuggly towel for your little one ready for when they get out
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during lessons
Access: Spectators may sit poolside
Pool temperature: 30-31°C.
Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at all Baby and Pre-school classes.
Depth: 0.9 – 1.5m
Maximum class ratios:
10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Preschool)
8 children:2 teachers (Swim Academy for ages 4 and above)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play
Wacky Warehouse - Squire Yorke, Wrexham
Other local attractions