We developed the My Puddle Ducks account with you, the customer, in mind. It’s packed full of features to make managing your swimming lesson easier including:
- You can book holidays if you know you aren’t going to be around for a particular lesson e.g. if you are on holiday. This not only generates you a catch-up lesson voucher, valid for 6 months as long as you are a within a paid for block of lessons, it also frees up your space so someone else can do a catch-up lesson.
- You can see which class level your child will move to when they have completed their criteria in their current level and a space becomes available – this next class is selected based on the time and place of your current class. If this class doesn't suit you - please let the office know as soon as you can.
- Sign up for recurring payments – by authorising us to take payment automatically from your chosen card on your Payment Due Date you will never miss a payment and never have to worry about your child losing their space in their class.
- You can easily edit your own personal details, those of your child(ren) and emergency contact details
- Order your child’s awards with one click. On the right hand side of the My Puddle Ducks account web pages, you will see the latest awards and achievements of your child for which you can order the badges and certificates by simply adding them to your Basket.
Please see below for an explanation of how our 10 week payment cycle works: