All you need to know – Stratton Hall
Stratton Hall, Levington, Suffolk, IP10 0LL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Stratton Hall – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Stratton Hall
Parking: There is parking available in front of the house and in the field at the end of the drive. The field is located on the right hand side before the large tree. A sign will be up to direct you. There is gate at the end of the field, walk through, across the drive and enter through the front of the pool.
Directions: From Ipswich Leave the A14 at Junction 58 (A12), then at roundabout take the 4th exit onto A1156, after 200m turn left signposted Levington. Follow the road along part of a dual carriageway and ignore the sign to Levington village on the right. Take the next turning on the right signposted Levington Marina/ Stratton Hall. Go over a level crossing and past the turning to the Marina. Just after this turning is the entrance to Stratton Hall
From Woodbridge follow A12 (South) leave at A14 Junction at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto A1156, after 200m turn left signposted Levington. Follow the road along part of a dual carriageway and ignore the sign to Levington village on the right. Take the next turning on the right signposted Levington Marina/ Stratton Hall. Go over a level crossing and past the turning to the Marina. Just after this turning is the entrance to Stratton Hall.
- Please do not arrive for your class sooner than 15 minutes before the start time, to enable to drive to have been cleared of the customers from the previous class
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the grounds
- The pool is 1.3m deep, therefore we recommend that adults are a minimum height of 5ft 2”.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: The pool has two changing rooms next to the pool and one in the foyer. Please can gentlemen use the smaller changing room located poolside
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during hire times
Access: Spectators can sit poolside, but please keep this to a minimum due to the noise level and space available
- Pool temperature: 32-33°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant available to help
- Depth: 1.3m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:8 adult/ child pairs
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
John Lewis, Futura Park, Crane Boulevard, Ipswich, IP3 9SQ
Closest soft play
Play2Day Indoor Play Centre, 11A Gloster Road, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, IP5 3RJ