All you need to know – Stratton Hall
Stratton Hall, Levington, Suffolk, IP10 0LL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Stratton Hall – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Stratton Hall
Parking: There is parking available in the large graveled field at the end of the drive. The field is located on the right hand side before the large tree. Please do not go through the narrow posts in front of the house. There is gate at the end of the field, walk through, across the drive and enter through the front of the pool.
Directions: From Ipswich Leave the A14 at Junction 58 (A12), then at roundabout take the 4th exit onto A1156, after 200m turn left signposted Levington. Follow the road along part of a dual carriageway and ignore the sign to Levington village on the right. Take the next turning on the right signposted Levington Marina/ Stratton Hall. Go over a level crossing and past the turning to the Marina. Just after this turning is the entrance to Stratton Hall
From Woodbridge follow A12 (South) leave at A14 Junction at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto A1156, after 200m turn left signposted Levington. Follow the road along part of a dual carriageway and ignore the sign to Levington village on the right. Take the next turning on the right signposted Levington Marina/ Stratton Hall. Go over a level crossing and past the turning to the Marina. Just after this turning is the entrance to Stratton Hall.
- Please do not arrive for your class sooner than 7 minutes before the start time
- Please can parents arrive to the class 'swim ready'
- No spectators are currently permitted at the venue
- Face coverings must be worn in the facility, except when in the pool
- The QR code should be scanned upon arrival
- For younger children, please bring a changing mat with you
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the grounds
- The grounds must not be used for any recreational activites
- The pool is 1.3m deep, therefore we recommend that adults are a minimum height of 5ft 2”.
- An approved well-fitting neoprene swim nappy, or similar fabric, swim nappy must be worn with a reusable eco-friendly NappyWraps & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath. This is if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or any other programme if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Please note no dogs are allowed anywhere on site!
Changing rooms: The pool has two changing rooms next to the pool and one in the foyer. Swimmers will be directed to a changing room once their lesson has finished
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during hire times
- Pool temperature: 32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant available to help
- Depth: 1.3m throughout
- Maximum class ratios: 8 adult/child pairs
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
The pool can also be hired privately. This is booked via Moorings Leisure, see their website for more details - www.mooringsleisure.co.uk