Our Poolside assistants help us out in so many different ways and we have some vacancies available!
This is a part time, but permanent only role. Applicants are invited to apply for other available roles to increase their hours.
It's a dry role, you will be poolside at all times!
- Wednesday 2.45pm - 6.15pm at Whiteley Village, KT12 4EH (Year round role)
- Thursday 2.45pm - 6.15pm at Whiteley Village, KT12 4EH (Year round role)
- Friday 9.15am - 12.15pm at Sellincourt Primary School, SW17 9SA (Year round role)
- Saturday 8.45am - 12.14pm at Riversdale Primary School, SW18 5JP (Year round role)
- To provide assistance to the Teacher in an emergency.
- To ensure customers receive the highest customer service possible
- To ensure the pool area is clean, tidy and safe for customers
- To provide assistance to the teacher where necessary to improve the customer’s swimming lesson
This is a fun and interactive role, you must be:
- Friendly, professional and approachable
- Happy to take to customers
- Comfortable around children and their parents
- Proactive and hardworking
Full training will be arranged so no experience necessary. You will receive a competitive rate of pay, uniform and discounted swimming lessons if you have children.
It is imperative you have a clean DBS record (formally CRB).
Please complete the form below and Sinead will get back to you with more information.