Elmfield Road, Balham, London SW17 8AN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Balham Leisure Centre – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Balham Leisure Centre
Parking: Metered parking is available on Elmfield Road. We recommend the Parkmobile app for easy parking around Wandsworth.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson. For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be required.
- Please park buggies in the main reception, please do not bring buggies poolside for safety and hygiene reasons
- You will need a padlock to secure the locker, available to buy at reception.
- When you are changed please bring your child and towels poolside so you are ready for your class
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself to prevent slipping.
Changing rooms: Ample private unisex changing rooms and two family changing rooms with baby change tables, five unisex private showers available.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a large roped off area of the pool.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
- Pool temperature: 29.5°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1m graduating to 1.4m
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Tooting Common playground has lots to do.
Closest café: The Castle on Tooting High Street has tonnes of buggy space both inside and outside (weather permitting!)
Closest soft play: Bertie and Boo SW17 7BQ, is a café and soft play and only a stone’s throw away!
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 07780876572
Email us on email@example.com