Broadwater Road, Tooting, London SW17 0DZ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Broadwater School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
To book into our classes, click here!
Location: The pool is located to the right of the main school building. Come through the entrance, turn right and follow around to the pool.
- Saturday and - Free parking is available on the school grounds, entry is on Broadwater Road. Drive around to the right of the school building and the pool building is on the right.
- Monday to Friday - Metered parking is available on Broadwater Road. We recommend the Parkmobile app for easy parking around Wandsworth.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- Due to limited space pushchairs and car seats are to be left in the entrance hall of the pool building.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself to prevent slipping.
Changing rooms: One communal Male changing room and one communal Female changing room. To avoid congestion in the changing rooms please arrive a maximum of 15 minutes before your lesson and only bring essential items.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
- Pool temperature: 32°C
- Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks poolside assistant will be on hand to greet you
- Depth: 0.8m throughout
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Furzedown Recreation Ground, Ramsdale Road has baby swings, roundabout and slide
Closest café: The Castle on Tooting High Street has tonnes of buggy space both inside and outside (weather permitting!)
Closest soft play: Eddie Catz Wimbledon SW19 2LP
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 020 8546 8470
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org