Chessington Safari Hotel, Leatherhead Road, Chessington. KT9 2NE
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Chessington Safari Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
To book into our classes, click here!
Location: Chessington safari Hotel is situated next to Chessington world of Adventures theme park. Take the turning off Leatherhead Road and follow the signs to Safari Hotel.
Parking: Free customer parking in the hotel car park, you may need to collect a ticket from reception to exit the carpark.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be required.
- Please leave buggies in the reception area of the swimming pool.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself to prevent slipping.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: Plenty of private changing cubicles available, some equipped with baby change tables.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a large roped off area of the pool.
Access: Spectators are welcome to watch from poolside.
- Pool temperature: 30°C - 31°C
- Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks poolside assistant will be on hand to greet you
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 020 8546 8470
Email us on email@example.com