Chessington Safari Hotel, Leatherhead Road, Chessington. KT9 2NE
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Chessington Safari Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
To book into our classes, click here!
Location: Chessington safari Hotel is situated next to Chessington world of Adventures theme park. Take the turning off Leatherhead Road and follow the signs to Safari Hotel.
Parking: Free customer parking in the hotel car park, you may need to collect a ticket from reception to exit the carpark.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- Please leave buggies in the reception area of the swimming pool.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself to prevent slipping.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: Plenty of private changing cubicles available, some equipped with baby change tables.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a large roped off area of the pool.
Access: Spectators are welcome to watch from poolside.
- Pool temperature: 30°C - 31°C
- Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks poolside assistant will be on hand to greet you
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 020 8546 8470
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org