Riversdale Primary school, 302A Merton Road, Wandsworth, London. SW18 5JP
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Riversdale School - in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Please enter the school on foot using the main gates on Merton Road. Enter the double doors pictured and follow the signs along the short corridor to the swimming pool.
Parking: Free parking available on Pirbright Road and other surrounding roads on Saturday and Sunday.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- Pushchairs and car seats are to be left inside the double doors pictured.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself to prevent slipping.
- Children in Little Dippers and Dippers must wear a swimming cap.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: One communal Male changing facility and one communal Female changing facility. There is also an additional unisex changing area for children. To avoid congestion in the changing rooms please arrive a maximum of 15 minutes before your lesson and only bring essential items.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
- Pool temperature: 32°C
- Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks poolside assistant will be on hand to greet you
- Depth: 0.75m throughout
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Coronation Gardens and King George’s Park both within easy walking distance.
Closest soft play: Eddie Catz 279 Magdalen Road, Earlsfield, London. SW18 3NZ
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 07780876572
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org