Riversdale Primary school, 302A Merton Road, Wandsworth, London. SW18 5JP
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Riversdale School - in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
To book into our classes, click here!
Please buzz the intercom on Merton Road (opposite the Shell garage) and enter through the main gate, continue through the schools double doors which will be open.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- Pushchairs and car seats are to be left inside the double doors pictured.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself to prevent slipping.
- All swimmers must shower prior to their lessons starting.
- Children in Little Dippers and Dippers must wear a swimming cap.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Free parking is available on Pirbright Road and other surrounding roads on Saturday and Sunday.
- Pool temperature: 31°C -32°C
- Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks poolside assistant will be on hand to greet you
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Coronation Gardens and King George’s Park both within easy walking distance.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 020 8546 8470
Email us on email@example.com