Meadlands Drive, Richmond, Surrey TW10 7ED
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Strathmore School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Strathmore School is situated next to The Russel School, set back a little from the road.
Parking: Free parking on Meadlands Drive, the road gets very busy at school pick up time (3.30) so please allow extra time. Free parking in the school car park at weekends and after 4pm on Mondays.
Please ensure you do not park in the school grounds before 4pm on Mondays as it gets very busy with transport for the school children. Please ensure you do not block in any of the mini buses.
- Please walk down the left side of the school and enter through the wooden gates and blue and glass doors. Please do not use the main school front door.
- Due to limited space pushchairs and car seats are to be left outside the doors under the sheltered area.
- Strathmore is a special needs school so please be extra considerate to the pupils. If you see a pupil, please stand well back to avoid causing any distress.
To avoid congestion in the changing rooms please arrive a maximum of 15 minutes before your lesson.
Baby change tables available by the side of the pool.
- Mondays – For classes at 3.15 and 3.45 changing is located behind the screened area in the pool room.
Classes from 4.15 onwards a communal Female changing room is located along the corridor. Male changing is located behind the screened area in the pool room.
- Sundays - A communal Male changing room is located along the corridor. Female changing is behind the screened area in the pool room.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
- Pool temperature: 33°C - 34°C
- Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks poolside assistant will be on hand to greet you
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.22m
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Ham Common and duck pond
Closest café: Boho Cafe Kings Road, Kingston KT5 5JF. A cozy and family friendly café.
Closest soft play: The Pod Kingston KT2 5BH. A café and soft play along the river Thames.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 07780876572
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org