All you need to know – Sports Direct Colchester
North Station, Clarendon Way, Colchester, Essex, CO1 1XF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Sports Direct Colchester – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Sports Direct Colchester
Parking: There is parking available in front of the pool in allocated spaces. VERY IMPORTANT - Please register your cars registration number on the computers in the foyer of the building. If cars are not entered into the computers in reception a parking penalty up to £100 can be charged.
- Please do not arrive for your class sooner than 15 minutes before the start time, to enable to drive to have been cleared of the customers from the previous class
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the grounds
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Depth: 1.2 across the pool
- There are lockers within the changing rooms. Padlocks are required to secure them
Changing rooms: The pool has separate changing facilities for men and women
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has use of half the pool. Members may use the other half
Access: Spectators watch from behind the viewing area or some may sit poolside, but please keep this to a minimum due to the noise level and space available
- Pool temperature: 30°C (Please use a warm suit for young babies)
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:8 adult/ child pairs
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play
Childsplay Adventureland, Clarendon Way, Colchester, CO1 1XF