All you need to know – Lea Marston Hotel
Haunch Lane, Lea Marston, Sutton Coldfield, B76 0BY
We Can't wait to welcome you to our Puddle Ducks classes at the Lea Marston Hotel - in the meantime, here's some information that we hope you find useful
Location: Lea Marston Hotel
Parking: There is free car parking in the hotel car park
- Please report to the leisure reception on arrival to sign in
- Enter the Main Hotel reception and go through the door on the left for the health club – The changing rooms are to the left, opposite the health club reception.
- Due to limited space in the changing rooms, please leave car seats with the spa reception who will be happy to keep them for you until your class has finished.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for members and spa guests only
Changing rooms: Male and Female changing rooms with showers, toilets and lockers
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off area of the pool
Access: Spectators are welcome in the pool hall but must remove shoes or use shoe covers provided. Due to limited space poolside only 1 spectator per swimmer is allowed
- Pool temperature: 30°C - A baby warm suit is recommended for younger babies under 12wks
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.3 m throughout. NB this pool may not be suitable for parents that are 5ft 3 or under due to the pool depth. Please ring the office if this may be an issue.
- Maximum class ratios: Up to 8 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Kingsbury Water Park - Bodymoor Heath, Sutton Coldfield, B76 0DY.
There is lot’s to do here! Play areas, picnics, cycling, Donkey rides, children’s farm, boats etc
There is a charge of £3 to £3.50 for parking.
Directions from the Lea Marston Hotel: Turn left out of the hotel to the main road, then turn right and follow the signs for Kingsbury, at the roundabout take the first left onto coton Road and follow the sign to the water park entrance.
Right here at the Lea Marston Hotel - Hathaways bar provides an excellent range of food and drinks, children welcome and Puddle Ducks customers will receive a discount too!