It's still us... but there are things in place to keep everyone safe.
- Hand sanitiser is available when you enter and when you leave the building.
- It is only 1 parent to 1 child allowed in the building and no spectators are allowed (unfortunately, this includes siblings who are not swimming on that day too.) This is to reduce the amount of people in the building at any one time and to allow safe social distancing to take place.
- Please come as swim ready as possible; if all adults (and children who are potty trained or in Swim Academy) can come swim ready this will reduce the amount of time needed in the changing areas. We understand that you will need to change little ones nappies and changing areas are available for you to do this.
- You will have a poolside assistant who will be there to greet you, they will show you your designated area in the changing room and when to come onto poolside.
- You must be on poolside, showered and ready for your class 2 minutes before it is due to start, unfortunately, if you are late and are not on poolside at this time, we are unable to let you swim. We have a very strict cleaning process that needs to take place before and after you have been in the changing area.
- Please get ready and leave the building as quickly as you can and there is no eating allowed in the changing areas
We thank you for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy your classes as much as we enjoy teaching them!