We are always open to opportunities to expand our team at Tees Valley.
An excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting organisation and still have time with your family!
No Experience? That's no problem, a STA Lifesaving and STA BPS Qualification will be needed, but we can organise these for you inhouse! We can then provide you with all the training and skills you’ll need to do the best job in the world!
Key Skills required:
- Enjoy being in the water and able to swim
- Confident and friendly
- Flexible and a team worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Teaching lessons for babies and children from birth to 4 years/4 years to 10 years
- Sharing a passion for baby swimming
- Maintaining a safe and enjoyable experience for your customers
- Be able to drive and have access to your own car
- Hold an STA Safety Award for Teachers & STA Baby and Pre School (this can be arranged after a job offer)
- Willingness to undergo further training and have a flexible approach to working
- Clean Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (provided inhouse)
- As a poolside assistant you are primary contact for our customers, greeting them, answering queries and overseeing their safety whilst at the pool.
- You will also be a support to the team of teachers, preparing equipment, keeping poolside and changing rooms clean and tidy, and ensuring children are where they need to be to start lessons on time.
- You must be able to drive and have access to your own car as our classes run across the Tees Valley area.
- This is a role perfect for someone who is outgoing, friendly and has responsible and trustworthy disposition.
If you would like to find out more about any of the above opportunities, then please contact us on: