All you need to know – Ash Grove Lodge Spa
3 Ash Grove, Middlesbrough TS6 6SS
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Ash Grove Lodge Spa – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Ash Grove Lodge Spa
Parking: Parking is available on the main street outside the house. All parking is Free. Please park to the right of the house (when you are looking at the house)
- On arrival there will be a poolside assistant to greet you and help you
- Please do not enter the pool unless told so by your teacher.
- You will be asked to shower before you enter the pool.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: Small rooms allocated around poolside for seperate changing rooms.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have full exclusivity during our hire times.
Access: Sign on front gate for access to the pool.
Pool temperature: 30-32c
Depth: 1.2 meters
Maximum class ratios: 4 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at this pool to answer any questions you may have.