All you need to know – Ash Grove Lodge Spa
3 Ash Grove, Middlesbrough TS6 6SS
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Ash Grove Lodge Spa – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Ash Grove Lodge Spa
Parking: Parking is available on the main street outside the house. All parking is Free.
- On arrival there will be a poolside assistant to greet you and help you
- Please do not enter the pool unless told so by your teacher.
- You will be asked to shower before you enter the pool.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson. You can also find a full range of goggles and swim hats for our Swim Academy Classes 'Swim Accessories'.
Changing rooms: One changing area for ladies and a small changing area for men.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have full exclusivity during our hire times.
Access: Look out for the Puddle Ducks poster on the gates of the house, from the front of the house use the side gates to entre the gear garden. Take a left and entre the door with the Puddle Ducks poster on.
Pool temperature: 30-32c
Depth: 1.2 meters
Maximum class ratios: 4 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at this pool to answer any questions you may have.
Upcoming Holiday Dates (inclusive):
Monday 13th February – Sunday 19th February 2017
Monday 10th April – Sunday 23rd April 2017
All timetables are correct at time of publishing. Any changes to you class times will be communicated to you by your local office either by phone or email.