All you need to know – High Tunstall College of Science Hydro Pool
Elwick Road, Hartlepool, TS26 0LQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at High Tunstall College of Science – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
Location: High Tunstall College of Science
Parking: Enter the car park, turn right to the top of the car park, parking is available anywhere around the island area. All parking is Free.
- On arrival there will be a poolside assistant to greet you and help you.
- Please do not enter the pool unless told so by your teacher.
- You will be asked to shower before you enter the pool.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson. You can also find a full range of goggles and swim hats for our Swim Academy Classes 'Swim Accessories'.
Changing rooms: We have one small female and one small male changing area, we also have one large family changing area.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have full exclusivity during our hire times.
Access: From the car park look out for the Puddle Ducks sign on the red door, knock on the door for access where you will be greeted by a poolside assistant.
- Pool temperature: 30-35ºC
- Depth: 1.2m throughout.
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs.
- Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at this pool to answer any questions you may have.