All you need to know – Manor Community Academy
Owton Manor Lane, Hartlepool, TS25 3PS
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Manor Community Academy – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
Location: Manor Community Academy
Parking: Parking is available at the back of the building and to the front of the building at pull in points on Owton Manor Lane. All parking is Free.
- On arrival there will be a poolside assistant to greet you and help you.
- Please do not enter the pool unless told so by your teacher.
- You will be asked to shower before you enter the pool.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: One large Male changing area and One Large Female changing area.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have full exclusivity during our hire times.
Access: Main doors to pool are at the front of the building facing the main road.
- Pool temperature: 30-32°C
- Depth: 1m sloping 2m roped off at 1.4m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- 8 children:2 teachers for Swim Academy
- Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at this pool to answer any questions you may have.