All you need to know – Rose Cottage
Rose Cottage, Rose Street, Trimdon Grange, Durham, TS29 6EH
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Rose Cottage – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
Location: Rose Cottage
Parking: Parking is available on Rose Street. All parking is Free.
- On arrival there will be a poolside assistant to greet you and help you.
- Please do not enter the pool unless told so by your teacher.
- You will be asked to shower before you enter the pool.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: One Male changing area and One Large Female changing area.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have full exclusivity during our hire times.
Access: Enter Rose Street, walk past MK Motors to the bottom of the street and turn left at the gate (Puddle Ducks signs are displayed)
- Pool temperature: 30-32ºC
- Depth: 0.9m sloping 1.6m roped off at 1.4m
- Maximum class ratios:
6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher for Baby and Pre School
6 children:2 teachers for Swim Academy
- Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at this pool to answer any questions you may have.