All you need to know – The Parkmore Hotel
636 Yarm Road, Eaglescliffe, Stockton on Tees, TS16 0DH
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Parkmore Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Parkmore Hotel
Parking: Parking is available on entry into the Hotel. All parking is Free.
- On arrival there will be a poolside assistant to greet you and help you.
- Please do not enter the pool unless told so by your teacher.
- You will be asked to shower before you enter the pool.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: One large male changing area and one large female changing area. There is also one small family room which can be used if required. Lockers are available within the changing areas. (Padlocks are not provided.)
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have full exclusivity during our hire times.
Access: Main doors to pool are at the Leisure Center Reception to the right of the main building.
- Pool temperature: 29-31°C
- Depth: 0.5m sloping to 2m roped off at 1.4m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- 8 children:2 teachers for Swim Academy.
- Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at this pool to answer any questions you may have.