All you need to know – Sandal Castle School
Sandal Castle VA Community Primary School, Barnsley Rd, Wakefield WF2 6AS
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Sandal Castle School– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Sandal Castle School
Parking: Please do not use the school car park to park your car when attending classes.
Parking is available at The Castle Pub next to the school. The Pub manager has kindly agreed to let us use the carpark. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU USE THE BACK CARPARK.
Please make sure you do not park in the carpark directly outside the pub. Space is needed here for delivery lorries to turn.
- Please access the School via the main reception and wait for a member of Puddle Ducks staff to escort you through the building to the pool area.
- As customers have to go through the school to get to the pool you will need to have a member of staff with you. Under no circumstances should you walk through the school on your own.
- To avoid delays please ensure that you are at reception 15minutes prior to your start time. Customers will be escorted through the school in groups/classes. If you are late you run the risk of not being able to attend your class.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
You can buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- • You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
Access: Spectators are permitted poolside but must be kept to a minimum and remove shoes.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C.
- Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at all Baby and Pre-School classes.
- Depth: 0.9m at the entrance slowly graduating to 1m at the far end
- Maximum class ratios:
o 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
o 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play
The Walnut Tree Wacky Warehouse Barnsley Rd, Wakefield WF2 6BH
Other local attractions
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01924 826238
Email us on email@example.com