It's almost time again for our annual fundraising Pyjama party!!
Thank you to all of our customers who nominated, we are delighted to announce that we will be raising funds for Naomi House and Jacksplace
Raising money for a great cause...
We'd be incredibly grateful if your little Puddle Duck could raise sponsorship for Naomis House & Jacksplace. Here's how they could help:
- We will ask for voluntary donations of £2 (or more if you would like) to come to class in pyjamas- collected at the pool
- We'd love your child to collect sponsorship for completing a personal survival lesson plan in their pyjamas - please click here to download a sponsorship form
- The child who raises the most money wins a prize from Puddle Ducks Head Office!
- You can also donate via our 'Just Giving' Page
Please follow our Facebook page for regular updates and to join our event page!
About Pyjama Week:
What to wear:
- Floaties, Splashers & Kickers: sleepsuits or short or long sleeved pyjamas. Don't forget to wear your usual double swim nappies underneath
- Little Dippers & Dippers: short or long sleeved pyjamas. Don't forget to wear your usual double swim nappies underneath or usual swimwear if fully potty trained
- All parents/carers involved in lessons should wear pyjamas over the top of normal swim wear.
A top tip is to bring a plastic carrier bag for all the wet pyjamas as they make bags and towels very wet.
What our Pyjama Week teaches:
- If accidents happen, often it's when fully clothed. We strongly believe it's our duty to ensure that our swimmers know what it feels like to be in water while wearing clothes
- Even just this short experience will help them to realise that even though they feel heavier, they can still do those all-important reactions of kicking to the surface, turning and reaching for the side
- We do all of this while making sure your child has lots of fun!
Thank you for your support!