All you need to know – Downwind
Duke’s Covert, Bagshot, Surrey GU19 5HU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Downwind, Bagshot – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: For classes starting on the hour (e.g. 11am) please enter and drive down in front of the house and along the drive. For those with classes starting on the half hour (e.g. 10.30am), please drive straight down the drive and keep to the left. There is parking for 4 cars in a small carpark, the rest can park along the drive behind.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to get changed, lessons will start promptly
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There is one large communal female changing room and 3 smaller changing rooms which can be used for males or females.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lesson times.
Access: The entrance to the pool is to the right of the main house; there are 5 steps inside the door down to the pool level. Please leave car seats outside as space is limited in the changing area.
Parking: Classes on the hour should park on the drive way in front of the house, classes on the 1/2 hour should park at the top to the left hand side of the house.
We do require all swimmers to arrive and depart within 15 minutes of their classes starting and finishing to enable the next classes to arrive and lessons to run on time.
*Only one spectator per swimmer
- Pool temperature: 31-33°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant who will be available to answer any queries you may have.
- Depth: 1m graduating to 2.5m.
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
Directions from M3:
- Take exit 3 for Bagshot and turn on to A322
- After 1.4 miles turn right into Duke’s Covert, cross the dual carriageway and Downwind will be further down on the left hand side
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Connaught Park, Whitmoor Road, Bagshot GU19 5QE Continue all the way to the end of the road and walk towards the Pavilion, to find a play area suitable for babies and toddlers.
Village Café, 45 High Street, Bagshot GU19 5AF (1.5 miles away from venue)
Closest soft play:
Giggles Indoor Play, 2b London Road, Bagshot GU19 5HN (1.5 miles away from venue)
Other Local Attractions:
The Lookout Discovery Centre, Nine Mile Ride, Bracknell RG12 7QW. Hands-on science and nature exhibits and shows teach kids about the way the world works. (Approx 6 min drive from venue)
Lightwater Country Park (Approx 5 mins drive from Downwind Pool)