All you need to know – Frimley Church of England School
Frimley Church of England School, Frimley Green Road, Frimley Green, Camberley, GU16 6ND
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Frimley School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: There is space for several cars in the car park.
Please do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your class and, if possible, leave within 15 minutes of the end of your class.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to get changed, lessons will start promptly
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There is separate male and female changing areas with shower and toilet facilities.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lesson times.
Access: The pool building is accessed via a school gate which is manned by our Puddle Ducks’ staff located by the car park. This is not suitable for buggy access.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks assistant at this pool.
- Depth: 1.1m
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
Directions from Fleet:
- From Frimley at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Frimley Rd/B3411
- Take the 2nd exit onto Frimley High St/B3411
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Church Rd/B3411
- Frimley Church of England School is located along Frimley Green Road
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…. That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Rectory Road Recreation Ground and Play Area, 137 Rectory Rd, Farnborough GU14 7HS (Approx 10 min drive from the venue)
Nook Café 219 Frimley Green Road, GU16 6LA (Approx 5 min drive from venue)
Closest soft play:
360 Play Farnborough, 4 Kingsmead, Farnborough GU14 7GL (Approx 15 min drive from venue)
Other Local Attractions:
Little Street Frimley, Station House, Station Approach, Frimley, Camberley GU16 7QH (Approx 10 min drive from the venue)
Chobham Adventure Farm, Bagshot Rd, Chobham, Woking GU24 8DB (Approx 20 min drive from the venue)