All you need to know – Meriden Pool
Meriden Cottage, Dora’s Green Lane, Ewshot GU10 5BL
(please do not follow Sat Nav)
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Meriden Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: There is space for several cars in the driveway.
Please do not park anywhere on Dora’s Green Lane.
As parking spaces are limited, please do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your class and, if possible, leave within 15 minutes of the end of your class.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to get changed, lessons will start promptly
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There is one large changing area for females and 2 smaller curtained areas for male changing.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lesson times.
Access: The pool building is accessed via a stone pathway and then you must descend a step stairway. The entrance to the pool is then through the glass patio doors. This is not suitable for buggy access.
- Pool temperature: 31-33°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks assistant at this pool.
- Depth: 0.8m falling to 1.65m
- Maximum class ratios: 7 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
Directions from Fleet:
- Head out of Fleet on the B3013 Beacon Hill Road. At the roundabout, turn right on to the A287 towards Odiham.
- Turn left into Dora’s Green Lane, immediately opposite the turning for Ewshot (Church Lane). As soon as you turn into Dora’s Green Lane, Meriden Cottage is right on the corner on the right hand side.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Azalea Playground, off Azalea Gardens, GU52 8UY (Approx 5 min drive from the venue)
Redfields Garden Centre, Redfields Lane, Church Crookham GU52 0AB (Approx 5 min drive from venue)
Choice of 2 cafes (one upstairs, one downstairs), both with small play areas for babies and toddlers. Range of delicious sandwiches, soups and cakes and biscuits as well as tea and coffee.
Closest soft play:
Stay & Play, 6 Cambridge Place (Behind South Street Sainsbury's), Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7RX 01252 711129 (3 miles from the venue)
Other Local Attractions:
Birdworld, Holt Pound, Farnham, GU10 4LD (Approx 10 min drive from the venue)
Alice Holt Forest Woodland Park, Bucks Horn Oak, Farnham GU10 4LS (5 miles from Meriden Pool)