All you need to know – RAF Odiham Swimming Pool
RAF Odiham Swimming Pool, Churchill Avenue, Odiham, RG29 1QT
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at RAF Odiham Swimming Pool, Churchill Avenue, Odiham, RG29 1QT – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: Parking is free, please use designated parking spaces located directly outside the pool
As parking spaces are limited, please do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your class and, if possible, leave within 15 minutes of the end of your class.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to get changed, lessons will start promptly
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- It’s a good idea to bring a changing mat or towel to lay on the floor poolside to help get your baby into the pool and to change your baby on after the session.
Changing rooms: There is separate male and female changing rooms
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lesson times.
Access: The pool building is accessed via the pool entrance, please do not bring car seats or pushchairs into the building.
- Pool temperature: 29-31°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks assistant at this pool.
- Depth: 1.0 meter 1.8 meters (roped off to 1.2)
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
Directions from Fleet:
- Head out of Fleet on the B3013 Beacon Hill Road. At the roundabout, turn right on to the A287 continue along Farnham road towards Odiham.
- At the roundabout take the first exit to Odiham village
- Continue onto Odiham High St
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Dunleys Hill/B3349
- Turn left onto Churchill Ave
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Azalea Playground, off Azalea Gardens, GU52 8UY (Approx 15 min drive from the venue)
Redfields Garden Centre, Redfields Lane, Church Crookham GU52 0AB (Approx 10 min drive from venue)
Choice of 2 cafes (one upstairs, one downstairs), both with small play areas for babies and toddlers. Range of delicious sandwiches, soups and cakes and biscuits as well as tea and coffee.
Closest soft play:
Stay & Play, 6 Cambridge Place (Behind South Street Sainsbury's), Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7RX 01252 711129 (3 miles from the venue)
Little Play Town Odiham, Fountains Mall, High Street, Odiham, RG29 1LP (2 Miles from the venue)
Other Local Attractions
Birdworld, Holt Pound, Farnham, GU10 4LD (Approx 20 min drive from the venue)
Alice Holt Forest Woodland Park, Bucks Horn Oak, Farnham GU10 4LS (16 miles from RAF Odiham Swimming pool)