All you need to know – Yateley School
School Lane, Yateley, Hampshire GU46 6NW
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Yateley School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: There are 3 car parks at Yateley School, the closest being the Yateley Sports Centre, the school car park and Yateley Library.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to get changed, lessons will start promptly
- You’ll need a £1 coin to secure your locker
- Don’t forget your Baby or Mini Wetsuit
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are separate changing rooms for males and females, plus 2 disabled changing rooms. Lockers are available for the cost of £1 (refundable). Also there are shower facilities.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lesson times.
Access: Please leave buggies outside as there are 3 steps from the main reception to the pool. Spectators are welcome at this pool, viewing gallery is up a flight of stairs.
- Pool temperature: 29.6-30°C. For babies under 12 months a Baby or Mini Wetsuit may be needed.
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant who will be available to answer any queries you may have.
- Depth: 1m graduating to 3m.
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
Directions from Fleet:
- Head out of Fleet on the A327 Minley Road for 4.5 miles.
- Take a left before The Cricketers on to Handford Lane. Continue along this road as it turns in to Hall Lane.
- At St. Swithan’s RC Church, turn left into Firgrove Road.
- Final left into School Lane, follow signs for Yateley Library and you will soon see Yateley School on your left.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Yateley Green Playground GU46 7RP (Situated a few minutes walk away from Yateley School)
Short & Sweet Café and Coffee Shop, 3 Harpton Close, Yateley GU46 7SB
Closest soft play:
Jake’s Playworld, Yateley Road GU47 8JQ (Only a 5 minute drive away)