All you need to know – Harpenden Swimming Pool
Rothamsted Park, Harpenden, AL5 2HU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Harpenden Swimming Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Harpenden Swimming Pool.
Parking: There is ample parking space outside the facility, please register with Harpenden Swimming Pool - You can then pick up your 1life card from the swimming pool and show this each time you come to a class to get a ticket from reception to display in your car, you do not then need to pay and display.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your lesson is due to start.
- On arrival please sign into reception.
- Please do not bring pushchairs or car seats into the facility.
- Please bring £1 for the lockers.
Changing rooms: There is a large open plan changing room with cubicles, including baby changing, disabled and family cubicles. There is also a male changing area and female changing area.
Exclusivity: We have use of the whole of the learner pool for Floaties and a large roped off part of the main pool for the Aquanatal classes.
- Pool temperature: Learner Pool 31°C, Main pool 30°C
- Poolside assistant: No
- Depth: 0.9m – 1.8m in main pool, 0.7m – 0.9m in learner pool
- Maximum class ratios for Baby and Preschool classes: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Maximum class ratios for Aquanatal: 20 aquanatal ladies:1 teacher
Access: Spectators can view lessons in the cafe from behind the window.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Rothamsted Park, Harpenden, AL5 2HU
Closest café: Cafe Nero, 2-4 High Street, Harpenden, AL5 2SN
Closest soft play: Big Space, Unit 3, Southdown Industrial Estate, Southdown Road, Harpenden, AL5 1PW