All you need to know – The Noke Hotel
Watford Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL2 3DS
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Noke Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Noke Hotel
Parking: There is ample parking at the hotel and an overflow car park for when the hotel is busy. You will need you enter your registration details at reception only if you are staying in the car park for more than 2 hours.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your lesson is due to start as you will not be allowed through to the changing rooms before this time.
- We recommend coming to the pool swim ready i.e. with your swimwear under your clothes. This will help us keep the changing rooms flowing as quickly as possible.
- Photography is strictly prohibited at this pool.
- Please do not bring pushchairs or car seats into the facility.
- Lockers can be used, but you will need to bring your own padlock along with you. Alternatively, you can take all of your belongings to the poolside with you. Please place your belongings along the wall where you enter the water so that you can grab this as soon as you exit the pool.
- This pool does not allow spectators
Changing rooms: This venue has 2 open plan changing rooms. Please bring a roll up changing mat along with you to place on the floor to change your little ones. There is direct access to the pool from the male and female changing rooms.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off section of this lovely big pool.
- Pool temperature: 30.1°C - we would recommend a body warmer or baby wetsuit for this pool
- Poolside assistant: None
- Depth: 1.35m - there is a height restriction of 5ft 3 (1.6m) as anyone shorter than this will struggle in classes
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Access: The Noke have requested that no spectators are to watch from the pool side
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Verulamuim Park, St Michael’s Street, St Albans, AL3 4SW
Closest café: Starbucks, Chiswell Green, St Albans, AL2 2AB
Closest soft play: Gambados, Woodside Leisure Park, North Orbital Road, WD25 7JZ
Other local attractions: Verulamium Museum, St Michael’s Street, St Albans, AL3 4SW