All you need to know – Bannatyne's Health Club Eastbourne
7 Edward Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN23 8AS.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Bannatyne's Health Club Eastbourne – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Bannatyne's Health Club Eastbourne
Parking: FREE onsite parking
- Pushchairs can be stored in a designated area near the changing rooms at Bannatyne's; they cannot be taken into the changing rooms.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat with you to the lessons so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there is a shower poolside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- Please inform the staff at reception before you leave the club.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has the use of a designated area of the pool during our lessons; the rest of the pool is used by Bannatyne's members.
Changing rooms: There are large, separate changing rooms for women and men with warm, fresh water showers.
Spectators: Unfortunately, spectators are not allowed poolside at this venue; there is a beautiful onsite café that they are welcome to use. Please note we cannot allow photographs to be taken at this venue.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue at key times in the term.
- Pool temperature: 29.5-30.5°C. We recommend that children under 18 months old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.
- Depth: 1.2 metres
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Pool water treatment: Chlorine