All you need to know – Hamilsham Manor
Hamilsham Manor, 80 London Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3DD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Hamilsham Manor – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Hamilsham Manor
Parking: There is ample free parking in the venue's grounds. Primary parking is in the area directly in front of the house. On entering the venue's grounds use the grass verge on the left hand side of the main drive first, then fill the spaces on the grass off the right hand side of the drive. If there are no spaces remaining in front of the main house then please access the overflow parking area by driving over the wood chippings. Parking is directly on your right as soon as you pass the wood chippings.
- The pool is situated at the rear of the building. Access is across the patio from the overflow car park.
- Pushchairs may be stored outside of the building but there is no covered storage for them so please ensure you bring a rain cover if you bring a pushchair on wet days.
- Changing rooms are accessed off the main pool hall to the left.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat with you to the lessons so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- There is a fresh water shower next to pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during our lessons.
Changing rooms: There is a communal changing area with individual unisex cubicles for private changing. There is both a cot and changing ledge avaialble in the changing area. There is no lockable storage in the changing rooms so please do not bring valuables.
Spectators: Spectators can sit poolside - but care must be taken to wipe your feet carefully.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue during Puddle Ducks lessons.
- Pool temperature: 32°C. We recommend that babies under 13 weeks old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.
- Depth: 1 metre graduating to 1.2 metres
- Maximum class ratios: 7 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Pool water treatment: Bromine