All you need to know – Seven Springs (part of Leonard Cheshire Disability)
Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 4NB
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Seven Springs in Tunbridge Wells – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: There is ample free parking in the main car park; Puddle Ducks customers should park to the right of the reception area (NOT in the reserved mini bus spaces) and directly behind the reception and day room. There is overflow parking on the grass verge leading away from the main car park.
- At the main entrance, proceed toward the main reception area. Ignore the small car park on the right before you reach reception. At the main reception, turn right and park anywhere except in the reserved mini bus spaces. Puddle Ducks signage will direct you to the pool. Access to the pool is via a side entrance, NOT the main reception.
- There is space to leave pushchairs inside the building where the pool is located.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat with you to the lessons so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during our lessons.
Changing rooms: There are separate changing areas for women and men. There is no lockable storage in the changing rooms so please do not bring valuables.
Spectators: Spectators can sit in a viewing area just outside the pool hall; outdoor shoes are not allowed in the pool hall.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue during Puddle Ducks lessons.
- Pool temperature: 33-35°C. We recommend that babies under 13 weeks old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.
- Depth: Maximum of 1.3 metres
- Maximum class ratios :8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Pool water treatment: Chlorine