All you need to know – DW Fitness Yeadon
Haworth Lane, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7EN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the DW Fitness in Yeadon– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Fitness Yeadon
Parking: There is free parking at the club.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there is a shower poolside
- Report to reception when you arrive at the gym
- You will require a padlock for your locker
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms, you come out of the changing rooms to enter the pool hall.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a sectioned off area of the pool use during hire.
Access: There is a raised spectator area poolside.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top may want to be worn to help preserve heat. These can be purchased from our online shop
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1m graduating to 1.35m in the middle of the pool
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
There is a lovely cafe area in the reception area of the gym which you are more than welcome to use before or after classes.