All you need to know – St Bedes and St Josephs Catholic College
Ardor (Upper School Site), Highgate, Bradford, BD9 4BQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the St Bedes and St Josephs Catholic College – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: The post code for the school will take you to the front of the building, please do not use the Main Entrance, enter the school grounds via Heaton Park Road. Once through the gates follow the road round to the left. You will see a large tree in the middle of the car park please park in the school grounds.
- As you enter the building the changing rooms are on your right hand side
- ·Please shower prior to entering the pool
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms, leading directly onto poolside
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during our hire.
Access: Spectators are welcome to watch classes from poolside
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant at this venue
- Depth: 1.07m graduating with a slope to 1.95m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference