We can't wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Croft House - in the meantime, here's some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
All you need to know - The Croft House Pool
If you are attending our Croft House pool for the first time or it is not your regular pool, please read the information below:
Please can you make sure that you adhere to the parking bays and that you are courteous as to not block other customers in.
Please note that the postcode, if used in a sat nav system, may try and take you to the farm next door. The driveway to the pool is directly off the main road.
- Please arrive no more then 10 minutes before the start of your lesson and leave the changing rooms within 15 minutes of your lessons finishing, this will enable our staff time to clean the changing rooms in between our lessons.
- Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant present.
There is a changing area with wooden benches and 2 individual cubicles. Please leave your belongings in one bag stored on a peg or under the bench to allow space for the next class.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CHANGING WILL BE COMMUNAL, THERE ARE TWO CLOSED CUBICLES. WE THEREFORE ADVISE THAT YOU COME AND LEAVE BEACH READY AND CLOTHES EASY TO GET ON AND OFF.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps and liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- Spectators are allowed to watch the lessons but they are not allowed in the changing rooms, we ask any spectators proceed straight to wait poolside and must remove shoes upon entry of the pool hall. Spectators may be asked to wait outside until the class is in the water before being allowed into the pool hall and asked to leave once the class has finished, this is due to the small changing space and some customers wishing to change poolside.
- Please bring a changing mat for your little one (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers) to use in the changing rooms
- Please do not allow your children to climb on the changing room benches
- Outdoor shoes should be removed before entering the pool hall
- Please take ALL nappies home with you
- Please bring your towels poolside for your babies
- Please supervise your child at all times
- Pool Temp: 32-32.5oC
- Pool Dimensions: 10m x 5m
- Depth: 1m graduating to 2m
- Max Preschool Class Ratios: 7 children/adult pairs:1 teacher