Sales and Marketing Assistant
Due to a growing business we are looking for a part time Sales and Marketing Assistant. Your role will be to work autonomously within the territory to seek out new business opportunities and increase customer numbers. You will generate new leads and be responsible for converting these leads to customers.
To succeed as Sales and Marketing Assistant, you will need to be a self-starter who is passionate about achieving results and making a difference. As they say 'people buy people', so your charismatic personality will be just as important as your proven sales experience, and you need to be organised to plan and prioritise your time to achieve results.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate new customer leads using initiative and think outside of the box when required
- Contact potential customers to inform them about our award-winning classes
- Become an expert about our classes and Puddle Ducks
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and use soft skills rather than the hard sell
- Maintain accurate customer information and databases
- Go the "extra mile" to give new/potential customers a great experience and a positive first impression of the business
- Assist in the creation of marketing strategies and implementation
- Plan marketing activities when required
- Maintain records of marketing activities and return on investment
- Target driven and someone who thrives on exceeding personal targets
- A personable and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised & customer service focused
- A problem solver and a good listener
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communicator
- Team player and passionate about what they do
Due to the nature of the business, the role will be flexible, and the successful candidate will be expected to manage their hours around events etc. This will involve working some weekends and evenings as required. As such the role offers a great deal of flexibility and autonomy, the candidate will be expected to be proactive and develop this new role.
To request an application please complete the information below.