IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT MONTACUTE SCHOOL document BEFORE attending your first lesson post-lockdown. It details all the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19
3 Canford Heath Road, Poole BH17 9NG
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Montacute School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Montacute School
Parking: Free pool parking is allocated first on the right as you enter the school car park. Please do not park in any other areas, as the school needs to use these.
- There is a gate code to enter the school, please make sure you bring this with you to gain access – your local team will provide the code.
- Once you have parked follow the pathway to the Swimming Pool entrance.
- Please remove your outdoor shoes on arrival
- There is a code to gain access to the internal door – please make sure you bring this with you to gain access – your local team can provide the code.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson? Please note due to Covid-19 guidelines we will not be able to lend any swim nappies currently.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: Changing rooms are available.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Currently no spectators
- Pool temperature: 31-32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.8m graduating to 1.5m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers, Dippers)
- 8 children/adult pairs:2 teachers (Dabblers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Hasler Road Toddler Play Area, Hasler Road, Poole BH17 9AL. (Walking only) Turn left onto Canford Heath Road and take the first left and follow to the end to find the Hasler Road Play Area. Parking is also available close by on Hasler Road.
Broadstone Recreation Ground, Charborough Road, Poole, BH18 8NE. Turn right onto Canford Heath, then second right off Darbys Corner roundabout towards Broadstone. Charborough Road is 5th on the right. A small car park is available at the end of Charborough Road with a good footpath network to access the play area.
The Coffee House , 10 Adastral Square, Canford Heath, Poole, BH17 8SA is a lovely family friendly café with fresh food at affordable prices.
Closest soft play
Lemur Landings, Tower Park Leisure Complex, Tower Park, Poole BH12 4NY is a large soft play catering for under 12s. Includes a smaller baby/toddler area.
Kidz Kingdom @ The Junction, Station Approach, Broadstone BH18 8AX has a small soft play area, ideal for younger children.
Other local attractions
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01202 674676
Email us on email@example.com