All you need to know – Sir Henry Fermor Primary School
Crowborough Hill, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 2SD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Sir Henry Fermor School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Sir Henry Fermor Primary School
Parking: There is free, onsite parking in the school's car park.
- As there is parking so close to the venue please do not bring pushchairs into the pool hall.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat with you to the lessons so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there is a shower poolside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Eco Swm NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value swimming kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has the exclusive use of the venue during our lessons.
Changing rooms: There are separate changing rooms for women and men with warm, fresh water showers.
Spectators: Spectators are welcome at this venue and there is ample seating along the pool.
Photography and Videos:
- You may only take photographs or video footage during ‘splash time’ and must not interfere with the lesson.
- Your child/relative must move to the side of the pool away from the rest of the customers so that they are not visible in the image (including the background).
- Underwater photographs and underwater videos are forbidden.
- Please remain sensitive to the feelings of others and always stop should you be asked to do so.
- The Puddle Ducks teacher or Poolside Assistant working at the venue has the right to view the images taken and delete any taken at the pool: in all instances the decision of the Puddle Ducks team member is final.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue during Puddle Ducks lessons.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C. We recommend that children under 12 months old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.
- Depth: 0.84 - 0.9m metres
- Maximum class ratios:8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Pool water treatment: Chlorine