All you need to know – Brighton Hilton Metropole
King’s Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 2FU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Brighton Hilton Metropole – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Brighton Hilton Metropole
- Churchill Square NCP Car Park is a 3 minute walk from the venue.
- We ask that you please adhere to social distancing where possible in the car park.
- The entrance to the LivingWell Heath Club at the Brighton Hilton Metropole is via the hotel’s main reception and down to the basement in the lift from the main foyer.
- There is a secure room close to the pool within the hotel for pushchair storage during lessons. We do however recommend that you only bring a pushchair if absolutely necessary. Pushchairs will be left at the venue at the customers’ own risk.
- We recommend that you bring a small changing mat that can be rolled up and placed in your bag so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Eco Swm NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value swimming kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- We recommend that babies under 13 weeks old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has the use of a designated area of the pool during our lessons; the rest of the pool is used by LivingWell Heath Club members.
Changing rooms: There are ample changing rooms for men and women.
Spectators: As there is limited space around the pool we cannot allow spectators poolside at this venue.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue during Puddle Ducks lessons.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C. (We recommend that babies under 13 weeks old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.)
- Depth: 1.2 metres
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Pool water treatment: Chlorine