All you need to know – Chailey Heritage Hydrotherapy, North Chailey
Haywards Heath Road, North Chailey, East Sussex, BN8 4EF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Chailey Heritage Hydrotherapy – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Chailey Heritage School
- There is ample free parking in the main Chailey Heritage car park.
- Puddle Ducks customers should park at the rear of the school.
- At the main entrance, turn right towards the car park exit and then turn left and follow the drive around the back of all the school buildings. Puddle Ducks signage will direct you to the pool.
- The venue requests that customers do not use any of their private play equipment or the farm. Please keep to the path to and from the pool to the car park.
- Please note the whole of the school site including the car parks are no-smoking areas.
- Please also note that, consistent with most swimming pools, no food or drink to is to be consumed in any of the pool buildings including the changing rooms. Please can we also make you are aware that all of our venues are nut free as we do have some customers with known allergies.
- There is space to leave pushchairs inside the building where the pool is located.
- We recommend that you bring a small changing mat that can be rolled up and placed in your bag so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Eco Swm NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not fully toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value swimming kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- We recommend that babies under 13 weeks old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during our lessons.
- There are separate changing areas for women and men.
- There is no lockable storage in the changing areas so please do not bring valuables.
- Spectators are welcome poolside at this venue.
- Please keep noise to a minimum so as not to disrupt the class.
- The pool hall is really warm here so we recommend that spectators bring water with them to keep hydrated.
- Outdoor shoes are not allowed in the pool hall.
- As space is limited, we kindly ask that spectators only enter the pool hall for the duration of the class they are watching.
Photography and Videos:
- You may only take photographs or video footage during ‘splash time’ and must not interfere with the lesson.
- Your child/relative must move to the side of the pool away from the rest of the customers so that they are not visible in the image (including the background).
- Underwater photographs and underwater videos are forbidden.
- Please remain sensitive to the feelings of others and always stop should you be asked to do so.
- The Puddle Ducks teacher or Poolside Assistant working at the venue has the right to view the images taken and delete any taken at the pool: in all instances the decision of the Puddle Ducks team member is final.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue during Puddle Ducks lessons.
- Pool temperature: 32.5°C-33.5°C. (We recommend that babies under 13 weeks old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.)
- Depth: 1.35 - 1.4 metres
- Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Pool water treatment: Chlorine