Standard Next Day delivery - For just £3.95 per order our products (except for swim awards and personalised items) are sent to you by DPD Next Day (Monday-Friday) courier service. We aim to dispatch your parcel on the same day if the order is received before 1pm excluding weekends and Bank Holidays. We apologise but this service is currently only to Mainland UK.
*If ordering Gift Vouchers, please note that these are sent via email only. Free delivery is automatically assigned to your order if this is the only product in your basket.
Free 'Swim Awards' delivery - If you are ordering swim badges & certificates from your 'My Puddle Ducks' page or via 'Backdated swim badges & certificates' from the shop, your postage will be totally free (using Royal Mail 2nd class). This will be automatically assigned to your order if these are the only products in your basket, there is no need to select a postage type. Please note that we ask you to allow 10 working days to receive your swim awards.
General delivery information - Once an order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email from us which acknowledges your order and provides full details for you to check. A dispatch confirmation email will then be sent to you in due course. Your order may be dispatched in several packages as some of our products are stocked at different locations. Please note that until you receive the dispatch confirmation email your order has not been officially accepted by us and could be cancelled if mistakes are found. We therefore strongly advise you to check the details of your order acknowledgement email immediately upon receipt and contact us if any amendments are required. Any products that are not listed on your dispatch confirmation email can be taken to be unavailable and will not be charged to you.
For orders sent via DPD: Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a one hour delivery timeslot from DPD via SMS text message (if you have provided us with your mobile number) or email. You will then be able to:
- Nominate a ‘Safe place’ for your parcel to be left i.e with a neighbour or in your porch, if you are not going to be in.
- Arrange for your parcel to be delivered to your nearest DPD Pickup point. This can even be done while your parcel is 'in-flight' i.e out for delivery!
- Reschedule your delivery.
- Track the progress of your parcel on a map as the DPD driver makes their way to your address, counting down to a 15 minute window.
- See the position of your delivery in the driver's overall delivery queue.
- See your parcel's tracking history.
- Upgrade your delivery to a DPD premium service such as Saturday or Sunday delivery or arriving before a specified time (NOTE: (i) you will incur extra charges for these services which are to be paid by yourself direct to DPD; and (ii) if you choose to upgrade we will not be liable for any refund of the standard delivery charge which you have paid to us).
Please be aware that we will not be liable if a parcel goes missing once it has been left in your designated safe place.
If you are not in when the courier driver arrives and no safe place has been designated, they will leave a calling card and contact number so that you can re-arrange the delivery. Generally two further attempts to deliver will be made. If the parcel then has to be returned to us you will unfortunately be liable for additional re-delivery costs or we will refund the item minus the delivery charges.