IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT LAUNCESTON FARM document BEFORE attending your first lesson post-lockdown. It details all the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19
Location: Launceston Farm
Parking: Free parking on arrival at Launceston Farm (go to Farmhouse entrance) - take a look at the map here
- A Poolside Assistant will be on hand to welcome you to the venue
- No outdoor shoes allowed poolside – please remove outdoor shoes/coats on arrival into the pool building and place into a large waterproof bag.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson? Please note due to Covid-19 guidelines we will not be able to lend any swim nappies currently.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted in the pool building, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: All female changing will take place poolside - no screens will be used currently due to reducing touch points. Cubicle for male changing.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire.
Access: No spectators currently
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:
- 6 parent and child pairs: 1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
The Langton Arms in Tarrant Monkton (a 2 minute drive) is open daily and serves food and drink and has a kids play area. Blandford Forum, with a good choice of cafes and shops, is a approx 10 minute drive away.
Closest Soft Play
Crazy Monsters, 8 Sunrise Business Park, Higher Shaftesbury Road, Blandford Forum DT11 8ST
Other Local Attractions
Honeybrook Adventure Farm, Nr. Stanbridge, Wimborne, BH21 4JD
Kingston Lacy, Wimborne, BH21 4EA
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01202 674676
Email us on email@example.com
BOOK YOUR FREE TASTER SESSION HERE