IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT EVERLAST document BEFORE attending your first lesson post-lockdown. It details all the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19.
The lovely pool at Everlast Fitness Bristol Imperial's health club is warm and inviting, handily situated at Imperial Park with its array of shops and cafés. We offer both baby and pre-school and Swim Academy lessons here.
- Free parking outside the venue
- Member discount on our lessons. Call us for more details.
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Location: Imperial Park, Hartcliffe Way, Bristol BS13 7TJ
Venue website: Everlast Fitness
There is ample parking directly outside of the Everlast Fitness building. Please be aware that there is a four hour parking limit at Imperial Park.
- You are welcome to bring pushchairs and car seats into the club but please ensure you leave them in the designated area of the café and do not bring them into the changing rooms. Thank you.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- Baby and Pre-School: a well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. We provide a complimentary swim hat when you join us. You can find our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories in our online shop.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
Changing rooms will be available but facilities will be limited due to Covid-19. Customers will be contacted about the relevant procedures before their first class
There are two large changing rooms (one for men and another for women) with showers and lockers. There is a family changing room accessible from both the male and female changing rooms with a travel cot.
If you have a school-aged child we recommend they change in the family changing room. At eight years old children must change in the same-sex changing room.
Puddle Ducks has a roped-off section of the pool. Everlast Fitness members may use the pool and jacuzzi during our classes.
Due to Covid-19 there is currently a 'no spectator' policy in place at this venue.
- Pool temperature: 30°C.
- Poolside assistant: Yes
- Depth: 1.2m
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Hengrove Play Park has got to be one of the best parks in Bristol. There is climbing, water and sand, as well as the usual slides and swings. Location: BS14 0HR.